NB-IOT SAVES CROATIAN TREES
Be the first to define solution on NB-IOT technology with clear parameters for sensor readings regarding early forest fire detection and prevention!
- Build a prototype or at least design the solution E2E.
- If possible, research, develop or draw a proper stand-alone measuring hardware device (ideas) by using IoT services.
- Show your gathered parameters and how you would process and evaluate them (calculation examples).
- Show how you evaluate in real-time intensity, speed, fire intensity or other parameters, forecast (economic) damage, by using the diverse evaluated data and their combinations. Run simulations to prove your calculations.
- Show different kind of warning stages.
- Explain differences and challenges to standard fire detection monitoring as described.
Write down your findings
- Essay (description), drawings, calculations, statistics in PowerPoint slide deck - min. 5, max. 10 pages
If you reach the finals…
Please be prepared to give us a short presentation of your showcase:
- Ideally with some prototyped HW elements
- Calculation patters, warning stages and the intelligence behind it.
- Technical facts, costs and market strategy
- Show some of your elements and flows live at work, e.g. by running a simulation
We are looking forward to your great ideas!